Random Chatty Day: Accordions.

Other Random Chatty Days:


Hello, hello! Today is a...
Random Chatty Day!
Today's subject is about accordions. 
Accordions are the root of every instrument joke in comics and movies. Their sound is different, strange, and, if you use it the way I'm thinking you would, really, really bad and screechy. That, and most of them are very brightly colored. 
I mean, who wants a red, white and blue accordion?
Not me. I want a normal looking one. 
Pink!!!!!!!!!!
I'm kidding.
Anyway... Back to the subject at hand.
But, if you use it right, it sounds really cool; pretty even. 
Today, I'm just going to ramble about accordions and maybe say something smart about them once in a while.
The accordion was invented in 1822 by Friedrich Buschmann, who lived in Germany. 
I like accordions because they are instruments. If you know me, you know that I love all of the instruments, saxophones and bagpipes included. 
Some people mix up concertinas and accordions.
Why?
Because they both have bellows. And buttons.
The difference is that that 1: the accordion is bigger. 2: the accordion has a piano on one side.
The accordion is a good instrument for a multitasker.
You know, because you have to play the piano, press the buttons, and work the bellows.
I know, crazy.
If you want to find a good accordion player, go find Weird Al Yankovic. He's really good and really funny.
Real accordions cost from $100 to $4,350. Crazy. I'm probably never having one.
But if you can, good for you.
Well, folks. That's it!
Here's some advice: if you have a accordion,
USE
IT!!
I'm not kidding. Use it. Like I said, I don't have one. If you do, and it's just sitting in a corner somewhere, unused and unloved, I'm mad at you.
If a friend of yours has a accordion, get their permission and 
USE
IT!!
It never hurts to ask.
And the worse they could do is feed you to sharks. Or raise your taxes...

If there is a topic that you want me to cover, let me know down in the comments. It would be so nice hearing what you are interested in.

If you want to read more posts, go check out my Chocolate Chip Bread recipe. Or wait for a Sunday, Monday, Wednesday or another Random Chatty Day.

Goodbye, and God bless.

-Mother of Gooses

      Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source information 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer