Random Chatty Day: Saxophones

The woods



Hiiiiiii, and welcome to another...
Random Chatty Day!
Do you like saxophones?
I do. I like all of the instruments, and someday I would like all of them.
But, for now, I'll never have a saxophone. Why? 
Never you mind.
Today I will share facts about the saxophone and just yak about 'em.
Enjoy!

The saxophone was invented in the 1840s, which surprises me.
Considering how much SOME people hate them, I thought that they were invented in the 1950s, or something like that.
It was invented in Rue Neuve Saint Georges Paris (I can't pronounce it either) by Adolphe Sax. Hence, saxophone.
I like the saxophone depending on who's playing it. If it's some beginner that goes and honks on it like a goose with laryngitis, PROBABLY not. But if it's someone who knows what their doing, I like it.
You can get a saxophone from $100 to $1,000 depending on who's selling it. Again, I implore you: don't buy from Temu. 

A series of pictures taken in the woods
    





Well, that's it for today; if there is a particular subject that you want me cover, let me know down in the comments.

I will update on either another Random Chatty Day, Sunday, Monday, or Wednesday.

     
                                                                                                              -Mother of Gooses

  Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source of information 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer