Random Chatty Day: Olive Tree Hymns

 

Olive Tree Hymns, Sweet Hour Of Prayer


Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the Mother of Gooses blog, where I write about hymns, instruments, recipes, and animals; I hope that I can answer any questions that you might have.

Immortal Love, Forever Full

The Subject At Hand 

Today, I'm talking about a wonderful channel known as Olive Tree Hymns; they sing a cappella, and it sounds AMAZING. 

Olive Tree Hymns first sent out a video on January 1st. New year, new channel; isn't that cool?🥰 Mother of Gooses joined the thousands of bloggers on January 3rd. Wish I'd joined two days sooner.

Olive Tree Hymns uses words like Tearful, Melodious, or Comforting in the titles of their videos to give you an idea of what the hymn is like; maybe I should try that.



Channel description:

"Olive Tree Hymns is run by a small team of Christian amateur musicians devoted to the worship of God through song. We regularly publish new hymns on our YouTube channel, so be sure to like and subscribe for more! God bless!"

End quote.


Lord, Dismiss Us Now With Thy Blessing

There is no guarantee of when they will send out a new video; they are kind of random.

And, if you know me, you know that I totally rock random!🙃

Hello, title of this blog post?!

I look forward to their videos as much as I look forward to when Folksandhymns sends out her videos; it would be so neat if they sang together.

Olive Tree Hymns has helped Mother of Gooses; they are expanding my knowledge of hymns, and the Mother of Gooses blog revolves around hymns.

Thank you, Olive Tree Hymns, for the work you put into each song; the result is beautiful.

Follow links I'll leave down below to find the channel and some of my favorite hymns.

Now, for some advice.

Go to their channel and subscribe; like all of their videos, recommend the channel to your family and friends, and leave a positive comment. 

Let's support this wonderful channel, shall we?

Encouraging A Cappella Hymn


Afterwards

Let me know in the comments what you thought of today's post; I love hearing from you. Feel free to share it with your friends and family.

I send out new content every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and the occasional Random Chatty Day; go to past posts to read more.

Goodbye, and God bless.



     -Mother of Gooses


Jubilant A Cappella Hymn 


Links To Outside Sources

Olive Tree Hymns:

Channel:

https://youtube.com/@olivetreehymns?si=C2itEMgJbNNMsanK

Video:

https://youtu.be/IfaxDKx410Y?si=qAyFvs4bJ01Hgj9Q

Video:

https://youtu.be/EaGo38VojRU?si=z3pTv7HULdewfLdH

Video:

https://youtu.be/JlHs1tqDbWQ?si=d9l_f04F7mL-Yzv9



    Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source of information 

Comments

  1. Hello, Mother of Gooses here!
    I would love to hear what channels/blogs you like; tell me, leave a link in a reply, and I'll write about it on the blog.😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts, 2024

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer