Haunted Cosmos

 

The Fair Folk

Introduction
Hello, and welcome to the Mother of Gooses blog, where I write about hymns, animals, recipes, instruments, and more hymns; I hope that I can answer any questions that you might have.

Missing 411


The Subject At Hand

I am sure that you have heard me talk about Haunted Cosmos, a podcast that talks about odd things such as ghosts, dragons, and black-eyed kids.

The hosts are Brian Sauve and Ben Garrett, two goofballs who joke a lot and who are occasionally serious.

I love their show, and they do a really good job; everything is put together nicely, and they always find great stories.

They explain things from a Christian point of view, which is refreshing; it gets real old, real fast, to hear people hem and haw about whether the Mothman really exists. Obviously, it's a demon.

Haunted Cosmos has changed my view on a lot of things; if you told me a year ago that I would insist that fairies are real, I would call you crazy. Now, I'm insisting that ghosts to vampires to werewolves are real, and people probably think that I'm crazy. 

Speaking of werewolves, they just sent out a new episode on the metamorphosis! Follow the links down below.

The Metamorphosis

Oh, and they have great thumbnails for their videos.

Who Are The Black-Eyed Kids?

Please, support these wonderful Christian men; leave a rating on Spotify, then go to YouTube and like their videos, leave a positive and humorous comment, subscribe to their channel, turn on notifications, and share it with your friends and family.

Also, support them on Patreon; they treat their patrons very well, with a side podcast known as The Dusty Tome. The Dusty Tome has a new episode every week, while the main show updates every other Wednesday. And in addition to The Dusty Tome, they have giveaways and other fun things.

Haunted Cosmos is how Ben supports his wife, two kids, and the baby girl that's on the way; let's support the show.

Ben, Brian, if you ever read this, thank you for what you do. You make my life better.

Magic, Witches, & Necromancy


Afterwards

I hope that you enjoyed today's post; please share it with your friends and family, and comment.

I send out new content every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and the occasional Random Chatty; go to past posts to read more.

Goodbye, and God bless.



     -Mother of Gooses


Haunted Cosmos


Links To Outside Sources

Haunted Cosmos:

Channel:

https://youtube.com/@hauntedcosmos_?si=8fPAU36jPrgaugAU

Welcome to Haunted Cosmos:

https://youtu.be/rC9MahKUbHA?si=1M3ZCAl6hw3GX-hM

Werewolves:

https://youtu.be/xvswxtE85RM?si=OHLANpffKj38u6lr


  Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source of information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts, 2024

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer