A Prayer To Reduce Demonic Activity

 

Praise the Lord!


Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the Mother of Gooses blog, where I write about hymns, instruments, recipes, and animals; I hope that I can answer any questions that you might have.

A monkey


The Subject At Hand

Today, we are looking at a prayer that I think can really help you. I found it on a blog known as Permission2speakfreely, (I will leave a link down below) and it is really nice.

The host, somebody who goes by Heather, prayed this prayer over her city, and the crime rates went down.

Isn't that amazing?🙂

Now, as I have nothing else to add, on with the show!

A house


The Prayer

In the name and power of Jesus Christ, I claim walking the ground I am around/on for Jesus Christ, bind up any demons and get rid of them in Jesus’s name, break off any curses that have been placed on the area, close any demonic doors that have already been opened, and cleanse the land of any demonic objects or symbols. 

 In addition, I ask God to send his powerful warring angels down from heaven to fight for the area and for those people in this location. I also sever all demonic curses and influences so that many can come to have a personal relationship with God through Jesus His son. I ask God to send rivers of living water over that land so that people may experience God’s love and peace. Lastly, I seal what I am doing in the power of the Holy Spirit and to bring in God’s presence. In Jesus’s name, Amen.

Geese on a pond


Afterwards

Isn't it nice? It's a little long, and it doesn't rhyme, so I don't have it memorized.🙃 

But, I don't need to.

You see, God listens to the prayer of his children; and it doesn't matter if your prayer seems ridiculous to other people. God knows what you mean, and He will help you.

So even if what you are saying sounds better in your head, just remember that if God didn't care about you, you'd be dead by now!🙂

I'm so cheerful.

Nothing better to do...🤣

I hope that you enjoyed today's post; feel free to share it with your friends and family, and leave a comment.

I send out new content every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and the occasional Random Chatty Day; go to past posts to read more.

Goodbye, and God bless.


       -Mother of Gooses

Permission2speakfreely 


Links To Outside Sources 

Permission2speakfreely:

Blog:

https://permission2speakfreely.com/

Post:

https://permission2speakfreely.com/2023/03/02/what-is-spiritual-warfare/


 Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source of information

An owl



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts, 2024

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer