Sneaky plotses

Hello,  hello, and welcome to the Mother of Gooses blog, where today, I have sneaky plan.



You see, I really want the government to distribute more strawberry flavored chocolate chips, and I think that we should all sign a big petition, don't you agree?

If there is a particular subject that you want me to cover, ask me in the comments, and I will do my best to answer.

I update on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and, special treat, Random Chatty Days.



Goodbye, and God bless.


        -Mother of Gooses

  Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source of information 









Wow, I'm going to have write that twice; well, at least we threw off any spies.

You see, I really want all of the big singers, like Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Lauren Alaina, Gabby Barrett, Kelsea Ballerini, anybody you could name, to sing hymns.

And they want to satisfy the public, right?

So if we are politely demanding for them to sing hymns in their comments on YouTube, or anywhere else, they just might.

Example:

Taylor, (or Miranda, Gabby, Kelsea, etc) please sing the hymn, Wayfaring Stranger; it would be AMAZING hearing how you would sing it.


Target the music videos first, as they get the most views.

And, google the lyrics to songs you haven't heard before, so that you know that you aren't supporting songs like Cruel Summer or Look What You Made Me Do.

It would be nice if they sang hymns, wouldn't it?

They would get so many more views, as they would get views from Christian music lovers.

And they could help bring people to Christ, as they are shining in modern day society, influencing people, for good or for worst.



If you want me to address a particular subject, please let me know down in the comments; it helps me when I help you.

I post on Sundays, Mondays Wednesdays, and Random Chatty Days.

Goodbye, and God bless.


      -Mother of Gooses 

   Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source of information 


Hey, I like the idea of strawberry flavored chocolate chips! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer