INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello, and welcome to the Mother of Gooses blog, where today I am PEEVED.

It has snowed recently in our neighborhood, and, of course, the snow-plows are out, and getting snow out of the road; noble, right?

It is quite noble, UNLESS they are intentionally running over your mailbox! 

You see, we have gone through three mailboxes in the three years we have lived on Earth, and all because of the plows.

Of course, you may be thinking that it is only an accident; I don't think so. The mailbox isn't too close to the road. How do I know? Because the mail-man would have said something, that's how I know.

Another thing: we have chickens, and we sell eggs. We have a couple signs out by the side of the road, so that people know that there is eggs. 

The plow driver KNOCKED OUR SIGN DOWN!  It was a good six feet from the road! It wasn't a accident; he was intentionally trying to knock down our sign down. 

One last thing: an elderly neighbor of ours was using a snow blower to get the snow out of his driveway; the wind was blowing it toward the road, thus putting smack-dab in the middle of the highway. 

It is illegal to put your snow in the road, but he wasn't trying to. Nevertheless, this mortally offended our wonderful snow-plow driver, who stopped his vehicle, got out and YELLED AT A DISABLED VETERAN, threatening to kill him if he put the snow in the road again. You can't say that to anybody, especially a elderly, disabled veteran. That. Is. Wrong.

That guy shouldn't be in the plow; that kind of person is dangerous, and he could decide to run people over because... What?

Jaywalking?

Smoking?

Walking their dog?

Singing?

Look, guys, this kind of man shouldn't be behind the wheel of a huge snow-plow. I'm not kidding.

This guy needs to get a grip, because it is VANDALISM to mow down people's mailboxes on a winterly basis.

I think it's wrong that people in charge get to do whatever they want, just because they are a police officer, or a senator, or a snowplow driver.

Is anybody in your area being a bully? Let me know down in the comments so that we can scheme together. Or, start a petition; that could help. 

I update on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, or Random Chatty Days; if there is something you want me to address, let me know. I will do my best to satisfy.

God bless, and good bye.


            -Mother of Gooses 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer