My introduction

                                   The forest is so pretty



                                                      An introduction to me!


Hello, people! It is me, a mother of gooses and geese, and a single parakeet; a cat that is three pounds if she drinks a lot of water and doesn't poop for two days; a adorable and very uncooperative beagle; a whole bunch of chickens and rabbits; and no children.

I love to cook, eat, play instruments, listen to instruments, write, read, and, I love animals.

I live on a planet called Earth, on a farm with the animals I named above, along with some other animals that aren't mine, thank goodness.

On this blog, I will post recipes, facts I find interesting about instruments and maybe some things about nature. Jokes. Scary stories. Just random things, ya know?

I will update on Wednesdays and Mondays. Then there will be what I call ‘random chatty day’, when I talk about nothing in particular on no particular day.

 

                                                            What I like.

I love music. The only thing that makes dishes fun is music. So who do I like to listen to?

Some Taylor Swift. More of Carrie Underwood. Some Miranda Lambert. Two songs by Johnny Horton, The Battle of New Orleans and Sink the Bismarck. Some Johnny Cash. 

What do I like to eat? Anything. I'm not picky, unless it's eggs. More on that later.

I also like instruments. I love instruments. I want all the instruments. 

But I can't have them all. 

(Fake and annoying Lucy cry)

I like movies; mainly The Lucy Show and I Love Lucy. I like Lucille Ball.

I like dogs. What kind… I don't know. I really like the English mastiff. 

I like cats. The Abyssinian is pretty neat.

And I like the big cats of the wild. 

I like horses; my favorite breed of horse is the Friesian horse. So pretty!

Well, that sums up most of it. Bye!


My next post will be on either Monday or on a Random Chatty Day. See you later.


                                                         Mother of Gooses


       

          The stream (I think)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer