Chocolate chip bread

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the Mother of Gooses blog, where today, I have a recipe for you.

I don't do a lot of recipes, as I don't like writing down instructions.

But, sometimes I do do a recipe, and today is one of those days.

Today, the recipe is Chocolate Chip Bread, which I highly enjoy, of course; I love chocolate.

But, nobody wants me to ramble all day, so on with the recipe!


The Recipe

Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit, and grease a 9/13 inch baking dish.

1  and 3/4 cups of milk

2 eggs

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract 

1 cup of sugar

1/4 cup of oil

Mix these things together in a large bowl and set aside.

3 cups of flour

3 teaspoons of salt (more or less, up to you)

3 teaspoons of baking soda

1 and 1/2 cups of chocolate chips

Mix all of the wet ingredients in a large bowl, then, in a smaller bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.

Now add the dry into the wet, and mix until almost combined. Now fold in your chocolate chips.

Put your batter into your prepared baking dish and sprinkle the top with salt.

Now put it in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, to get a nice dome; then reduce to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, an cook until a wooden toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.


          Afterwards

Well, that's it, my friends; I hope that you can try it out and that you like it.

If there is another recipe that you want me to try, let me know down in the comments; I am always looking for ways to improve my cooking. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you want to read more, go back to my past posts, or wait until a scheduled day or a Random Chatty Day. Bye.

    

                                                                                                                     -Mother of Gooses

   Thank you for letting the Mother of Gooses blog be your source of information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer