Heads-up, people.

Trees and snow



 Hello, it is me, Mother of Gooses. And I have an update for you.

I have decided that I am going to update on Sundays, as well as on Random Chatty Days, Mondays and Wednesdays. 

The Sunday updates will be about God, the Bible, what He has done for me, prayers He has answered; and just me yakking about things I find interesting about the things I have mentioned. 

We have a wonderful God, don't you agree? He has given us so many things; such as food, water, clothes, a house, friends, family, soap, doctors, bandages, medicines; all these things have come from God. And we lose track of these these blessings; I do; I get to thinking about what I don't have, and I don't think about what I do.

Let me mention something that I kind of take for granted: my boots.

When I go out to take care of my animals, of course I put on my boots. 

Now I have gone through a few pairs of boots. They have all gotten holes in them, which was always a pain. But I have had these boots for several months, and there are NO holes, unless you count the tiny microscopic hole I poked in one of them; don't ask why.

God blessed me with these boots, and I really am grateful that He has willed no holes.

Now, I have a challenge for you: sit down in a comfy chair and meditate about what good things you have, such as food and toothpaste. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post; my next will be on either a scheduled day, or on a Random Chatty Day. Goodbye!


                                                                                                -Mother of Gooses 

                                    I love the sunshine

The forest is a mystical place


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links To Other Posts

Lyrics to the hymn, This Is My Father's world

Lyrics to the hymn, Sweet Hour Of Prayer